Monday, July 8, 2013

Smile Crocodile!





Happy Monday??? LOL I know Monday isn't happy for everyone. Especially after the holiday weekend.  I had so much fun with all that time off getting skype scrappy with my bestie Sam!  We got some much accomplished.

I decided to play along at the Lawnscaping Challenge.....I love my Lawn Fawn!

IMG_4138 copy

Materials:
Lawn Fawn - Critters Down Under
Lawn Fawn Paper
 - Daphne's Closet
 - Bright Side
Recollections Kraft Cardstock
Heidi Swapp Spray - Mustard
MFT Die-namics - Circle Stax & Banner

Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

2 comments:

  1. loving all the pattern papers in this design :) and thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!! Great take on the sketch
    Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete