Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Birthday M'erica!!!


Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope you eat many hamburgers and hotdogs and blow stuff up! :-)  We're not big on going to see firework displays, so we stay inside, mosquito free! Some crazy person in the neighborhood will have the huge fireworks that we should be able to see. 

Any-who, I really made this card for my friend, her birthday is this weekend and I realized that the stamp I got at Stampfest Orlando was PERFECT! So, I decided to play along with the Retro Sketches #70.

Untitled

Untitled

I just couldn't resist this dino stamp. They are ridiculously cute!  Happy Birthday America!!! I hope you all have a safe and happy 4th. 

Materials:
Lil' Inker Designs - Polaroid Frame Die
Basic Grey - Hey You
Simon Says Stamp - Furry Cat & Box
Sequins
Copic Neon Colors

Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Awwww!! A perfect birthday card on America's birthday! Those Dino's are sooooo cute!! Eek!! I love them! I actually love this whole card!! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete