Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Oh Hi!

Yep! It's a late night post! I wanted to get a card in for the latest Timeless Twine  Challenge.  I am going to get to the point and show you my card.

I got crafty real quick! I started off with my tag, ripped up some scraps that were laying on my table, colored up this cute cat from Newtons Nook Designs.  Ran some acetate through my Cuttlebug with an cloud embossing folder and made it the front of my card. 


I also hand made the cute little tassel out of twine! 




Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

4 comments:

  1. This tag is so sweet. Beautiful colors too. Thank you for joining us for our Challenge at Timeless Twine
    Deb C
    TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! an acetate card front...that's EMBOSSED?! that's just pure genius right there! this card is so so so so so cute!! wow!! i'm in love, danielle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is really adorable...thanks for linking up with us at Timeless Twine..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Love the embossed acetate. Thanks for joining is in the Tags & Twine Timeless Twine Challenge!

    ReplyDelete