Monday, July 1, 2013

Need a Little Saving?....I do!

Today, has been a very rough day on our household. One of our fur babies crossed the rainbow bridge. It is very hard for us since he was like our child.   Last night was the last night I had to craft with him....so this card I made is purrfect for today and






I only own two sets that have anything to do with Ocean from Paper Smooches.   I stared at my sets and  "wham" the idea popped into my head.  What if I can get the Life Saver around the cute little turtles neck?  That would be amazing! I know, your thinking it too!

Untitled

Untitled

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  

Materials:
Paper Smooches Stamps
My Favorite Things
 - Circle Dies
 - Kraft Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Paint
 - Salty Ocean
 - Picket Fence
AC Stamp Pens
Sprinkle and Sparkle Embossing Powder
Brilliance Black Ink
Signo Uni Ball White Gel Pen

Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

6 comments:

  1. This card is phenomenonal! I am in LOVE with it! (And you!) the idea is fantastic and your execution is perfect!
    I will miss FaceTime scrapping with marbles joining the fun and I am so so so sorry for your huge loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...this is just ADORABLE!!! What a super fun idea! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!! I LOVE the Bright colors and the FUN Design!! Great take on this weeks challenge!! THANKS SO MUCH for playing along with is over on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll play along again next week!! Have a FABULOUS 4th of July Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute!!!!!! I love the life saver around his neck!!! Genius!!!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear about your fur baby. :(

    This is an AMAZING card! I LOVE the way the lifesaver is hanging on the turtle's neck! ADORABLE:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS TW Ocean challenge!!! I hope you will try our sketch challenge this week <3

    ReplyDelete