Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More Stuff from the 12 hour Crop

Wow!! Such a great weekend!!! Sorry, about the lack of posts after a while on Sunday. Sam and I just got down to business! We were doing make in takes, and learning new techniques and meeting new friends! Plus, there was no wifi, so the uploading via my phone was draining my battery :-( But, here is some more stuff we made, got and learned!

Here is the goody bag I picked out! They were all different! I liked the birdies and all the glittery chipboard!

Goody Bag

Goody Bag

Goody Bag

Here is a layout I did featuring my furbaby Sidney! He is such a ham!

Puppy Layout

Puppy Layout

Puppy Layout

More to come!!!!

Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

3 comments:

  1. love the one with sidney................

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this layout!!!!!!!!! (alomst as much as i love that little puppy face!) ha ha!

    ReplyDelete