Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gobble...Gobble....Wobble...Wobble...

It's almost Turkey Day!!!!!! Time to eat, sleep and eat some more!!!!! I can't wait! My work holds a "Pilgrim Style" feast! A bunch of tables in a long row, outside in what I hope is good weather. We Give Thanks and eat, then some reside inside and watch Football, while others enjoy the weather and go for hay rides, go-kart rides, sack races, and more! I love that it is so different then the normal eat and sleep routine!!!

On to the card! I know a lot of us received our Action Wobble Samples in the mail last week and I am in love! Showing them to anyone I can!!! I can't wait to "wobble" everything!!! Since, I saw Momo, from Made by Momo demo the new product, I decided to use it on a card for her "Turkey" challenge!

Made By Momo - Turkey

Made By Momo - Turkey

Made By Momo - Turkey


Materials:



1 Action Wobble from AWI

Turkey Die Cut, Simply Charmed, Cricut, Provo Craft

Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug, Provo Craft

Boarder Punch, Fiskars

Glitter Pen, Sakura

Misc Cardstock

Patterned Paper, The Spring Mat Stack, DCWV


Have a Scraptabulous Day!

~Danielle

1 comment:

  1. the picture of the turkey wobbling is genius! you're amazing. i love this card! it makes me want to gobble wobble some turkey myself! :)

    ReplyDelete