Wednesday, November 3, 2010

An Exciting Weekend Coming Up!

Hey all!

I want to let you all know that this weekend I am driving to visit my bestie Sam over at Sam's Scrap Candy!! She recently moved from FL to SC, so not too far for a fun filled weekend! I first though, "oh, we will just get to organize Sam's office/scrap room and make some cards!" But, no she goes on to tell me that over at Charelston Scrapbooking her local scrapbook store (LSS) is having a 12 hour crop this Sunday!!! 12 hours!!!!! So, of course I was like, "uh yeah, sign us up!" We are registered! It costs $15, there will be snacks and prizes! Yippie! In between making layouts, home decor, and cards I plan on blogging from my phone so everyone can follow along in our 12 hours of mayhem of craftiness! I will be take photos and maybe some video so I can then make you all a behind the scenes of the crop.

Please, check back this Sunday starting at 9AM for live updates!

Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

2 comments:

  1. mwa ha ha! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! I'm so excited for you! Have fun!

    I look forward to seeing the posts (:

    -Adri
    www.macheriecreations.com

    ReplyDelete