Saturday, August 21, 2010

Recycled Pattern Foam Stamps

This is what happens late at night.....I was organizing my buttons and needed more room in each cubbie hole. The manufacture thought it was slick to add these foam pieces underneath the buttons to make it look like you got more product...so I took them out, inserted buttons and put the box away. As, I had the foam pieces in my hand and over the trash, I quickly put them back on my desk and said I know what to do!!!

So here it is my first tutorial!


Here are the foam pieces....

Foam Stamps

I used some ATG Glue to attach them to my acrylic blocks, so I didn't get as messy.

Foam Stamps

My first thought was to make some Halloween paper, so I dug out some Distress Ink in Spiced Marmalade, Dusty Concord, and Peeled Paint.

Foam Stamps

I simply inked my foam up and started stamping...

Foam Stamps

I continued on with a pattern....

Foam Stamps

And created this pretty background!

Foam Stamps

Still being crafty, I also made a Holiday Themed Background.

Foam Stamps

Foam Stamps

I labeled my foam pieces and threw them in my drawer for use later. The pattern the foam makes would look great heat embossed!

Happy Stampin'
~Danielle

2 comments: