Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bitten by the Bug 2 - Challenge

Oh my goodness! When Sam of Sam's Scrap Candy showed me this challenge I lost it!!!! Dinosaurs!!!! I couldn't believe it! I had just recently made a card for my friends birthday. Guess what she loves dinosaurs and......scooters! I put the two together and you get a scooter riding dino! Therefore I am entering it in the Bitten by the Bug 2 Challenge! You to should get into challenges when you get scrappers block, it gets the creative mind flowing again!

Scoot Riding Dino 1


T-Rex from the Create a Critter Cart, he is super stinkin' cute! The tree is from Hoot n Holler and the ground was Cuttlebugged! Is that even a word? lol!

Enjoy!
~Danielle

6 comments:

  1. LOL this sure made me giggle! And Cuttlebugged sounds good to me, I understood what you were saying along with everyone else that uses one, LOL! Thanks for joining us over at BBTB2 This week!
    Froggie ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card...and a dino riding a scooter ROCKS. Thanks for joining us at our BBTB2 challenge this week.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Danille just love your card...
    Come see me at my blog
    http://thescrapbookingqueen1.blogspot.com/

    the Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! I love that little scooter. What a cute combo...a dino on a scooter...Love it!! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How ADORABLE is this!? Love it! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! love the little scooter!

    ReplyDelete