Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Photo-Synthesis Challenge #1

I found the Photo-Synthesis Blog by a happy accident! I am glad I found it, I think it's super cute! The challenge requirements are to use any inspiration from the photos they post. All you have to do is use the colors or layout or items in the photo...anything as long as it's in the photo!

Challenge #1
Black, White, Yellow. Photo is a table setting from a magazine.

Photo-Synthesis Challenge 1


Photo-Synthesis Challenge 1

Photo-Synthesis Challenge 1

Materials:

Cardstock: Me & My Big Ideas & Martha Stewart "Playful Blue Paper Pad"
Ribbon & Handmade Ribbon Flower
Stamp: Hero Arts Poly Clear
Bling
Button

Happy Scrappin'
Danielle

10 comments:

  1. this card is so classy!! and the ribbon flower - you know it's my favorite! :) i love all of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the challenge. I love your beautiful yellow ribbon flower. It really makes your card "pop." :) Come play with us again at Photo-Synthesis Challenge soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card - How did you make the flower? Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicaz - Yes, I made the flower from pieces of ribbon and a button for the center.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Such a happy card, and I totally adore your flower. Thanks for playing with us at the Photo-Synthesis Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautfiful. I love the flower you made. It's very eye catching. Thanks for playing along at the Photo-Synthesis Challenge!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card!! I {heart} that ribbon flower. Thanks for joining us at Photo-Synthesis!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, how did you make that amazing flower? You even got it to mimic the shape of the flowers in the paper. AMAZING!! So happy you joined us at PSC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so bold and fun! I agree that ribbon flower is stunning. Great job with the challenge and hope to see you again at PhotoSynthesis!
    HaAve a great day,
    --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete