Friday, August 27, 2010

I need my Caffeine!!!

It has been one of those weeks! I have visited my favorite Coffee Shop, The White Cup Coffee House, waayyy too much, this week!! Therefore, I thought this card would be appropriate. I made this card for Lita at The White Cup, she was out for a while to take care of some things and we all missed her!

This is just a simple card for a great person!

Coffee 1

Coffee 1

Coffee 1

Materials:

Patterned Paper - Prima
Coffee Cup Stamp - Hampton Art
Misc Ribbon

Happy Scrappin'
~Danielle

4 comments:

  1. oh wow! i love it! and i LOVE the patterned paper in the background! i want some of it! ha ha! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to make this card again. I'm going to coach you into being a member of a Design Team. I'll email you the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the logo.... it so holds true for me too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca are you starting a Design Team? lol! Ok Boss!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete