Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Lawnscaping #97 Challenge




Hello crafty friends!!!  I have a last minute card today.  I decided to play in the Lawnscaping Challenge #97 it's Winter Themed.  I really haven't played with my Lawn Fawn stamps in a while as I have been busy with Design Team stuff.

Happy Ice Day | Featuring Lawn Fawn Stamps | Created by Danielle Pandeline

I decided to get messy and try something new.  I mixed Heavy Gel Medium with some Re Inker to try to tone it.  Well it worked!  It didn't mix very well and started to get funky...but its what I wanted so I am happy. 

Happy Ice Day | Featuring Lawn Fawn Stamps | Created by Danielle Pandeline


I then kept the rest of the card simple, I copic colered the penguin added some Flower Soft under his feet.  He needed some grounding.  Added the tinted vellum with some sequins and added the sentiment Happy Ice Day!!! I love the texture of the icey background. 

Materials:
Lawn Fawn Stamps
- Winter Penguin
- Critters in the Arctic
Sequins
Distress Re Inker - Tumbled Glass
Golden - Heavy Gel Medium Clear
Flower Soft
White Embossing Powder
Tinted Vellum

I hope you enjoyed my little adventure and come back tomorrow for a double does of blog posts!!!  I have a My Style Stamps Post and Day one of the Newton's Nook Designs January Release!! 

~Danielle






3 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! AWESOME!! Such a cool card!!! I looooove that background!! And the flower soft under the penguin is AWESOME!! What a cool idea!! Thanks so much for playing along with the with the Lawnscaping Challenge!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds super fun!! And I love the messy and shiny result, so cute!!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative! It looks great! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete