Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Finally, it's COLD!!!


Happy Hump Day! Guess what?  It's finally cold for another day in Florida!! It's in the 40*'s and I'll take it!!  Which brings me to my card for My Style Stamps!  If you haven't heard of MSS be sure to check them out here.  I just love this set Snow One Like You, it is huge!!!  Which means a perfect image to color!!  

I got my Peerless water colors out and colored my heart out on this card. Since the focal image is the heart of the card, I just added the sentiment on a tag with some twine and a few sequins. 


Snow One Like You | Featuring My Style Stamps | Created by Danielle Pandeline

Be sure to join the My Style Stamps Facebook Group for more inspiration! 
Materials:
My Style Stamps - Snow One Like You
Clear Embossing Powder
Versafine Black Ink
Peerless Water Colors
Clear Sequins
Wink of Stella Glitter Pen - Clear
Mr. Huey's Mist - White
Homemade Clear Perfect Pearls Mist
Purple Twine

I am also entering this in the Curtian Call Challenge! 




I hope you enjoyed this card. Thanks for stopping by!
~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment