Thursday, January 29, 2015

You Stole My Heart


Hello there!!!  Valentine's Day is coming up and I am bringing you a funny Valentine's card for anyone in your life featuring Newton's Nook Designs Stamps! 

You Stole My Heart | Featuring Newton's Nook Designs | Created By Danielle Pandeline

First, off I started using the T-Rex from Prehistoric Pals...I know. I just can't get enough of this guy and his little arms!!!!  I thought it would be cute to make him hold a giant heart from Wild About Zoo and use the sentiment from Sweetheart Tails that matched perfectly. I colored him with Bic Mark It Pens for a change. Since they don't blend well I used some dots to add texture and shading.     

I added a star background with pearlecent embossing paste on some patterned paper and a couple of enamel dots.  For the grass I used a die from MFT and spritzed it with some Heidi Swapp Spray for some more texture and dimension.   

You can find the stamps sets I used from Newton's Nook Designs at the links below. 
-Prehistoric Pals  (On sale right now)

Thanks for stopping by!
~Danielle                                                       

3 comments:

  1. This card is so adorable! I love how cute and happy the T-Rex looks holding the heart! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! love that little t-rex and the heart!! it's SOOO cute!! the pinks and greens are just lovely together!! love love love love all of the shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! You always have the BEST dino cards!

    ReplyDelete