Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Love U!


It has been a while since I played with my Mama Elephant stamps...too long in fact! With my Summer DT term over for Sweet Stamp Shop I have more time to get inky with all other wonderful stamps in my collection.  I decided to play in the current Mama Elephant Challenge. I made this card while Skype Scrapping with my bestie Sam over at Sam's Scrap Candy! 


I just love how this card came out! Very clean and simple!  And guess what?  I used some RIBBON! I haven't used Ribbon in forever. I know!  So I am proud of myself for using some of my stash. 

Materials. 
Mama Elephant Stamps
-Modern Boarders
-Midnight Letters
-On Target
Ribbon from my stash
Versafine Black Ink
Hero Arts Neon Pink and Yellow Ink
Georgia Pacific Cardstock - White
Circle Punch

Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

2 comments:

  1. You have the most wonderful style...love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the patterned paper you created on this card!! and the neon POPS of color are fantastic! LOOOOOOOVE this card! and love you!

    ReplyDelete