Monday, August 26, 2013

Let's Eat Cake! A Birthday Celebration





What's up scrappy peeps?!  Today, I played along with the Neat & Tangled, Little Tangles challenge. It's their BIRTHDAY so what is better than CAKE? Right?  To celebrate N&T 1 year birthday they have a few FREE Digi Stamps for you to play with here.  Since, I don't have any actual N & T Stamps I printed out the Digi's and got to playing. Here is my card!

NT_IMG_0108

I had a lot of fun creating this birthday card and I know I can put it to good use in the future! 


Materials:
Neat and Tangled Digital  Stamps
Patterned Paper - Me and my Big Ideas and Glitz
Ribbon
My Favorite Things Jumbo Banner Stax & Tag
Georgia Pacific White Card Stock
Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Pen, Clear

Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this card!!! that pink ribbon is awesome!! :)
    i especially love how you used the free digi's and added the glitter!! such a cool card!! perfect for any lady's birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bold & fun card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete