Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Oh boy did I get messy!



I played along with the Lawnscaping Challenge  and got really messy.....I mean Inky!!! hahha  Playing with distress inks are messy but fun! After a bunch of failed attempts I got a winner (I hope). 

IMG_0114 copy

I distressed the pumpkins with Distress ink and a blender tool. The little leaves are colored with Distress Markers and embossed with the Distress Powder. The cute little owl is colored with Copic Markers. 

Materials:
Lawn Fawn - Winter Owl and So Thankful 
Distress Inks - Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon
Distress Markers - Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Picket Fence
Distress Powder - Black Soot
Copic Markers - YR02, YR04, YR07, E33, E35, E37, BG10
Memento Ink
ZIG Wink of Stella - Clear
Kraft Cardstock
Water

Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

5 comments:

  1. This is cool Danielle! Did you color with the copics and the distress inks right on your base card layer? It looks like the card is just one layer but it's so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,
    The Pumpkins and Owl are all fussy cut and layered. Then I took a Copic Marker in a Cool grey to ad a faux shadow underneath and around it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is an amazing scene, I love everything about this card! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card!! awesome coloring :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely love this!!! love the coloring :))) thank you for playing along with lawnscaping!!

    ReplyDelete