Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Pink Stamper 5 Million Hits Challenge #2 - Bird

It's that time of year that I get excited for! Thanksgiving?....no. Halloween?..........no It's Hockey Season!!!!!!!!! Finally, something to watch on T.V.! I am a huge Pittsburgh Penguin fan, even through the hard times and the good, I never strayed away to a different team. I made this card for a friend of my dad's who has season tickets every year and sends me all the goodies, tickets, etc....that he gets. His relatives don't appreciate it like I do! When I send him a Thank You card for the items I always make it Penguin themed! I think this card came out great! Very Masculine!


Also, Robyn over at My Pink Stamper hit 5 Million Hits and is having a mega giveaway Celebration this weekend! This card is for Challenge #2 Make something with a Bird!


Penguin Thank You


Penguin Thank You

Penguin Thank You


Materials:


Penguin logo Cut with SCAL 2 on a Baby Bug

Diamond Plate Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Brilliance Galaxy Gold Tear Drop Ink

Thank You & Banner, Bannerific & Sophies Sentiments from Lawn Fawn

Various Colored Cardstock


Happy Scrappin'

~Danielle

2 comments:

  1. this card is awesome! totally masculine - and awesome! but i have to say...let's go wings! mwa ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card. Do forget to stop over at my blog and follow and comment for my without warning GIVEAWAYS.

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete