Saturday, September 11, 2010

Moxie Fab Challenge - Offset Scalloped

Here is my entry for Moxie Fab Challenge - Offset Scalloped. The funny thing is I started off making my Sisters Anniversary card and went with offset scallops before the challenge was even posted!!! I must be psychic! lol! You may be asking what kind of anniversary card had a Porsche on it, one for my sister and brother in law. They are German Car lovers! Fact! They drove off in a Porsche 911 on their wedding day thus the car....and purple was the wedding color. Thus, the PERFECT anniversary card!

Enjoy!


Moxie Fab World - offset scallops

Moxie Fab World - offset scallops

Moxie Fab World - offset scallops

I printed the Porsche out online and colored it with Copics. Added some sparkle in the headlights, and used a Fiskars Large Scallop Boarder Punch for the "fish scale" look!

Mateirals:

Copics
Fiskars Large Scallop Boarder Punch
Stamps: Bannerific & Sophies Sentiments, by Lawn Fawn
Various Colored Cardstock
Patterned Cardstock - Me & My Big Ideas

Happy Scrappin'
~Danielle

4 comments:

  1. wow - that is the perfect card for them, that's for sure!! way to go!! :) i love it (and the lawn fawn stamps)!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it......you are just way too clever.....auntie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Anniversary card~love the Porsche too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Danielle! Thanks for entering the Offset Scallop Gallop Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete