Thursday, June 30, 2016

Newtons Nook Designs - Shark Week


Hello everyone!! It's my favorite time of summer... Shark Week!  Over at Newtons Nook Designs we have been celebrating all WEEK long!  For this week, NND released a matching Die set for the "Shark Bites" stamps. You can get them now in the Newtons Nook Designs Store.

I decided to use the new dies and create a seamless shaker card. At least thats what I am calling it.  I created my background with some Distress Sprays and water.  I die cut the silhouette shark and glued him to the back ground. Then I cut up a plastic page protector to encase my shaker goodies.  Then I colored up the main shark and stamped the sentiment right on the plastic with some Staz On Ink very carefully.  

Quick Tip: Use Staz On ink for slick surfaces and plastics.  Just stamp straight down and life straight up. Don't wiggle or you will get smearing. 


Shark Bites | Newtons Nook Designs | Card Created by Danielle Pandeline

Hope you enjoyed my card for Shark Week! 
~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment