Friday, January 22, 2016

Newtons Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #28


Hello! My Inky Paws Friends!!!  There is a brand new challenge up on the Newtons Nook Designs Blog. It is " Loved Themed". We are finally experiencing winter here in Florida and allI want to do is snuggle.  Especially with my animals. lol  So, thus it is what inspired my card. 

Darling Duos | Newtons Nook Designs | Created by Danielle Pandeline

I used the brand new January release "Darling Duos" and the "Darling Hearts" Die to create this .  As I dug around in my stash I found some Amy Tan cut parts with the "I Just want to" card and the rest was history. lol.  I watercolored the kitties with Distress Markers and created the diagonal background with washi tape. 

I hope you enjoyed my card and hope to play along with the Inky Paws Challenge. I would love to see what you create! 

Hugs!
~Danielle


1 comment: