Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Coffee and Donuts



Happy Tuesday!  Today, I am sharing a card I made for My Style Stamps.  Did you know they are currently looking for new Design Team Members? Yup! 

Here's the details:


Don't Forget! All entries must be submitted to mystylestamps@gmail.com by February 13, 2016!
Please be sure to include your social media links, a background of yourself and 5 of your favorite recent projects! We can't wait to hear from YOU!

Coffee and Donuts | My Style Stamps | Created by Danielle Pandeline

For this card, I decided to watercolor the donut and coffee cup. I went for the artsy fartsy look and randomly splashed some color on. I die cut the background with some MFT Dynamics and added some twine. Really easy card to mass produce. 

Thank you for stopping by and I really hope you all take the minute and apply! It is a great team and Nicole is great to work for. 

~Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment