Monday, December 14, 2015

Peace to all



Hey there! Happy December!  I hope you all are getting all your cooking making and shopping done!  I'm almost finished. I still have to get my Christmas cards in the mail!  I am still in awe of the latest Newtons Nook Designs stamp set, "Whispering Pines". I love the techniques you can achieve with a solid stamp.  

For, this one I inked it up in a green and grey, spritzed a light mist of water to get the colors to lightly blend (but, they didn't).  For the background I went to my go to Distress Sprays and Gold Heidi Swapp spray for the bottom. Topped the card off with some sequins for ornaments and tah-dah a card!


I hope you all have a happy holidays and give some Newton's Nook to the crafter in your family! It makes a great present! 

Thanks for stopping by!
~Danielle


1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love that background and the bling on the trees!!

    ReplyDelete