Monday, October 19, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #116



Happy Monday!!!  It's almost that time to dress up in your favorite costume, just like this youngster Yeti!  lol  Even he is all ready to trick or treat.   They new Lawnscaping Challenge #116 is Too Cute to Spook and I hope you play along!  


Yeti Boo | Lawn Fawn Stamps | Created by Danielle Pandeline

On to the card!  I used my Distress Spray Stains to create a sunset background.  I know when I was little kid I couldn't wait till dark.  I stamped the yeti on some metallic white paper and colored him with alcohol based markers.  To get the glow effect on the pumpkin and the glow stick I just used a yellow highlighter.  

Supplies Used:
Lawn Fawn Stamps
-Yeti.Set.Go
-Spooktacular
Lawn Fawn Dies
-Quinn's ABC's

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you play along in the current Lawnscaping Challenge with me! 

~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment