Thursday, October 29, 2015

Happy Haunts Card


Happy Thursday!!!  Today, I am here with a card featuring Newton's Nook Designs stamps.  For this card I used "Pick A Pumpkin" and " Spooky Street" you can get both sets in the NND Store. 

Happy Haunts Card | Newton's Nook Designs | Created by Danielle Pandeline

Right now I am currently in love with using Distress Spray Stains.  They blend with no effort and they way they react with water splats and other sprays is amazing!  I used Black Archival Ink so there is no bleeding of the stamped images after I spray them.  Doesn't matter how wet you get it, it doesn't bleed. 

Happy Haunts Card | Newton's Nook Designs | Created by Danielle Pandeline

I used the coordinating "Pick A Pumpkin Purr-fect Dies" to cut out the pumpkin.  This makes life so much easier.  So, head on over to the NND store and get you some fun halloween goodies! 

~Danielle

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun! I love how you combined all those fun Halloween elements to create this! The polka dotted pumpkin is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete