Thursday, July 2, 2015

Sending Snail Mail

In Slow Motion | by Newton's Nook Designs

Hey folks!  I am here today with a fun tie-dyed card featuring Newton's Nook Designs Stamp Set - In Slow Motion.  This card was a blast to create and a bit messy to!


Sending You Snail Mail | Newton's Nook Designs | Created by Danielle Pandeline

I copic colored the cute snails shell. Yes, those colors do blend with some time. Then for the background I used a bunch the new Distress Ink colors.  I just dabbed the ink pads down on a kraft mat spritzed them lightly with water and laid my paper down and dried between each color. To add some texture I used a stencil that I created on my Silhouette and some embossing paste. To finish the card off I used the postage stamp randomly and a sentiment.  This bright and fun card is sure to put a smile on anyones face. 

Thanks for stopping by!
~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment