Monday, July 6, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs Celebrates - Shark Week 2015


OMG!!! It's SHARK WEEK over on Discovery Network AND Newton's Nook Designs!!! It can't get any better than this!  I live near the Shark Bite Capital of the WORLD, New Symrna Beach, FL.  So, I  LOVE Shark Week!  

Shark Week Card | Newton's Nook Designs | Created by Danielle Pandeline

Be sure to check the Newton's Nook Designs Blog every day to see new inspiration featuring the new stamp set "Shark Bites".  It is a great set for boy cards and shark themed birthdays!!  

Don't forget to check out my Bestie's blog for a Shark Week Inspiration card as well today! 

Thanks for stopping by!
~Danielle



4 comments:

  1. SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Danielle AWESOME Card!! I LOVE how you created the Open Circle Windows and the FUN Paper you used just makes it ALL POP!! Can't WAIT to see the Rest of the Creations this Week!! HUGS and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Super duper cute! I love the little cut-out circles filled with stamped images - such a good idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Great for males and to share a laugh.

    ReplyDelete