Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!! Welcome 2015!

Happy New Year all my scrappy friends!!!!

With that I bring you more good news!  I am continuing my place on the Newton's Nook Design Team for 2015 (Jan-June).  I am so excited and can't wait for you to see what little Newton has in store for you! 


We have a lot of returning members and some new faces that I am excited to work with! 

Just in case you are new to Newton's Nook Designs here are all the links you need to know!

Newton's Nook Designs Blog

Newton's Nook Designs Shop

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge

Newton's Nook Designs FREEBIES (Because we all LOVE FREEBIES)

Newton's Nook Designs Facebook Page

Newton's Nook Designs Twitter

Newton's IG (Lot's of Newton Selfies)

Thanks for stopping by!!!
~Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment