Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Treat 4 u


Happy Hump Day! Today, I am here with a fun, simple and easy Treat Bag for Valentines Day or heck any day some needs a pick me up! I used the Love Captured set from My Style Stamps to stamp on the bag and make my own heart embellishments.  I also used some sequins that can be found in the MSS Store as well and for cheap too!! 


Treat Bag by Danielle Pandeline | Featuring Love Captured from My Style Stamps

I stamped and embossed the images on the bag with clear embossing powder for a store bought look. I added a die cut piece of pink paper, gold doily and my gold embossed heart embellishments on the top flap.  For finishing touches i used some washi tape, twine from my stash and two Thickers to say "4 U".  

Be sure to join the My Style Stamps Facebook Page to see all types of inspiration! 

Materials:
My Style Stamps - Love Captured
My Style Stamps  - Sequins
American Crafts - Thickers
Delicata Gold Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Hero Arts Inks
Washi Tape
Twine
Gold Doily


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my project!
~Danielle

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh - i think this bag is SOOOOOO COOL!! i LOVE how you customized it with the embossing! and the doiily, washi and thickers at the top?!?!?!! I LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete