Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The oil' 1 - 2 punch! Hero arts style!

Weeeeeeeee! That's what I imagine that cute little reindeer screaming as he jumps through the snow! So my bestie Sam just loves this little guy, so I was inspired and purchased him. I do enjoy making his little sweater several colors. This card fit the Blog named Hero challenge of the oil' 1 - 2 punch! I die cut the shape that the reindeer is on and the rest is just Lawn Fawn paper! Which fits with the theme of the blog this week!
Materials:

Hero Arts Stamps - CL540

Lawn Fawn Paper

White embossing powder

Heat tool

Spellbinders Nestabilites Labels 5

White & Gold gel pen Uni Ball Signo

Sakura Stardust glitter pen

 

Happy Scrappin

~Danielle

 

1 comment:

  1. such a super adorable card!!!! love it!! :) that reindeer is just too cute for words! i want to frolic with him! lol!

    ReplyDelete