Monday, September 13, 2010

Hobby Lobby Grand Opening in Daytona Beach!

Whew! am I tired! Arrived at Hobby Lobby at 10am and didn't leave till 11:50am a good two hour shopping extravaganza! If you live in the Daytona Beach or Orlando area 2 stores had their grand opening today!

Went with Sam from Sam's Scrap Candy and ladies from Thursday Night BYOP and my Boston Coffee House Scrappers!! Had 8 of us total!

When we walked into the door everyone was so nice, with a hello and welcome! Then as we get inside, they say, "complementary Chick-Fil-A" this morning. So we walked or ran right over and got us some Chicken mini's and cinnabuns and sweet tea or coffee. Yummy! It hit the spot to get the shopping started! Overwhelmed, with a massive amount of Hootie/Owl items for fall and Penguins for the Holidays! I freaked!! i had to contain myself and got one set of Owl and Leaf mini spreaders for butter or cream cheese. I contained my penguin shopping and didn't get any...I know how could I manage. Moved along and made to the Scrapbooking area! First, went down the stamp isle to help a friend, decide on something. Then, I rushed to the punch Isle to see if my Corner Chomper was there.........and like a bright star in the sky, there it was!!!! (insert angels singing, lol) I grabbed it, hugged it and kissed it! i know i'm crazy! :-) But, I have been looking for one forever!!!! Instead of blabbing about all my other finds here they are!

My Corner Chomper!!!!!!!
IMG_5925

Hooties and Friends!
IMG_5926

Colored Googlie Eyes! i'm in Heaven!
IMG_5927

IMG_5929

IMG_5930

IMG_5931

This is embossed felt that is made of Recycled plastic bottles!
IMG_5932

Again, Hootie Addiction!
IMG_5933

IMG_5934

IMG_5935

IMG_5936

IMG_5937

IMG_5938

Don't forget tonight at Midnight EST on HSN is the Premier of the Cricut Imagine by Provo Craft!! And My Pink Stamper and Karlee Krafts will have a Pre Show Live Ustream!!! Be There!

Happy Scrappin'
~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment