Monday, October 5, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #115


Hi there!!! I have some exciting news to share!!!  I am a Guest Designer this month for Lawnscaping Challenge!!!  WOOT WOOT!!!  If you are a lover of the ever so cute Lawn Fawn stamps, this is a challenge dedicated to them!  

This challenge is all about SENTIMENTS!  I combined the "Scripty Hello" Die Cut sentiment with a stamped sentiment  from "Sunny Skies" for my card.  I die cut the "Scripty Hello" several times and glued them together to make it POP off the card. 


Then, I took the You are "My Sunshine sentiment" from "Sunny Skies" stamp set. and just inked up the word sunshine.  Thus, to form "Hello Sunshine". To finish off the card I stamped at tiny heart and splattered some spray mists for a fun background.  Then, toped it off with some Sequins. 

I hope you enjoyed my card and play along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! 
~Danielle

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card!!
    I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog, be sure to check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete