Friday, July 4, 2014

Nothing better than a GOLD camera!


Happy 4th of July everyone!!!  As we are all basking in the sun, grilling and swimming....I am sadly working.  Yes, but hopefully I can have a good evening and watch some fireworks and eat some steaks on the grill!!!! Yummy! 

This is the first time playing along with the Avery Elle I <3 a="" challenge.="" u="">  I recently got the Smile stamp set from Butterfly Reflections Ink Online Store.  I just HAD to play with it ASAP!!!  My first thought was to emboss it in gold powder.  Then I was like ..... why not on vellum..  Oh its a match made in heaven!   I then jazzed it up with some gold glitter in the center (it did warp the vellum a bit.. i used glossy accents).  But, I still worked with it an stapled it to the card to hold it down. 


The rest of the card is just some patterned paper with a circle punch and some homemade enamel dots.  

I hope you enjoyed my card, it was quick and easy to create.  

Happy Stamping!
~Danielle

5 comments:

  1. Love love love this card!! The gold embossing on vellum is amazing!!!! So cool! And gold and teal is just a perfect combo!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a bright and happy card. Now, I HAVE to get the camera stamp:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, the camera embossed in gold on vellum is just brilliant! Thank you so much for playing along with the AEI{heart}U Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the way you layered the vellum!

    ReplyDelete