Saturday, July 19, 2014

Life is an Adventure


Hey all!!! It has been a super busy week for me and I am here with another sneak peek of my card for Butterfly Reflections Ink!  If you know me and my LOVE for Scooters then you know this is right up my alley!!!   

Check out the sneak peek!  Then head on over to Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog to see the full card and supply list which can be purchased at the Butterfly Reflections Ink Online Store



You can find the supplies I used below in the Butterfly Reflections Ink Online Store!!!

Paper Smooches - Spiffy Scooters & Dies

Studio Calico - Wanderlust Transparency Sheets
Lawn Fawn - 2.5" Round Grid Block
Kool Tak - Clear Foam Adhesive
Lawn Fawn - Let's Polka 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Fancy Pants Designs - As You Wish Label Stickers

For more inspiration be sure to check out the Butterfly Reflections Ink Pinterest Page here.


*Also, right now you can get 20% off all My Mind's Eye Products in the shop. Use code MME20 during checkout

Thanks for stopping by and supporting Small Businesses!

~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment