Sunday, June 16, 2013

Use What You Have #5 and CAS #32


Yesterday at my local crop I had fun creating this card for my besties son! He scored his first two goals in hockey!  I was so excited for him even though I am a few states away.  Well I get to see him this week and I knew I had to make him a card.  I decided to get out my stash and participate in the Sweet Stamp Shop Use What you have challenge. It is so awesome, you all have to try this challenge. I am unearthing items I didn't know I had and that are still cute and in season again! lol  I also paired this card with the Cas(e) this Sketch challenge the sketch is very clean and simple and perfect for a little one!


Untitled


Untitled

Untitled

Materials
Cosmo Cricket Paper Pad 2008
  - Cogsmo
DoodleBug Twine
  - Scootin' By
Bic Mark it! Pens
Signo White Gel Pen
Versafine Black Ink
Recollections KRaft Paper

Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle


1 comment:

  1. Aw!!! You're the best!!! And this card is adorable!! Love te twine and the glow on the balloons!!

    ReplyDelete