Monday, June 3, 2013

Another Use What You Have Challange


I am just loving digging through old supplies! I am finding stuff I didn't know I had or purchased. lol It's too funny to think, "Where did that come from?".  So, I was Skype Scrapping with my bestie and we both decided to take on the challenge, provided by Sweet Stamp Shop.  As I dug through two bins of stuff and got some paper and found some old buttons and thread. I figured out what I was going to do.


Untitled
The Stash!

The Creation!
Untitled


Untitled

Untitled


Materials:
Chemistry, Sweet Stamp Shop
StazOn Black Ink
Versafine Black Ink
All the following from my "dust collecting" Stash
Holographic Sticker Paper
Rockets 'n' Sprokets, Switchback, Recollections
Fine Filigre Paper Willow, Chatterbox
Blue Paper w/ Swirls, Unknown?
Buttons, Tres Jolie French Kisses,  My Minds Eye
Thick Embroidery Thread
Vellum

Happy Scrappin!
~Danielle

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the sparkles Danielle - fab use of your stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so fun!!! LOVE how you used that hologram paper!! Talk about challenging yourself!! I love how you created an inside to your card too!!

    ReplyDelete