Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wee Memories Challenge #25

Card #3 for World Card Making Day/Week/End is for the Tutti Fruitti Challenge that is happening over at Wee Memories (WMC25)! I really love that the Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge has fruits on it with cute faces! So I went with it! I already had the apple which was pre-cut from somewhere?!?! And when there are faces there should always be GOOGLIE EYES!!!!!!!!! We all know my fascination with googlie eyes!

Here's my Card! Tutti Fruitti Friends!



Wee Memories Challenge 25

Wee Memories Challenge 25

Wee Memories Challenge 25

Materials:

Banana - Create a Critter, Cricut Cart
Apple - ?
Banner and Music Notes Stamps - Lawn Fawn
Misc Cardstock
Fiskars Boarder Punch
Flower Washi Tape - $1 bins at Michaels
Tim Holtz Distress Ink

Happy Scrappin'
~Danielle

5 comments:

  1. this card is so happy and fun! i just love it!! it makes me want to dance! :)

    www.samsscrapcandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! Just gotta love googlie eyes, they make me smile every time!! Cute and very fun card! Glad you joined us at Wee Memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, love the googlie eyes! Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO cute! Love the googly eyes! Thanks for playing with us Wee Memories girls!

    ReplyDelete