Friday, December 2, 2016

Newtons Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #38



Happy Friday!!!  It's time for another Inky Paws Challenge by Newtons Nook Designs.  I just love the color combo for this challenge. That pop of teal with traditional holiday colors is amazing.   


Sweater Weather Newton | Newtons Nook Designs | Created by Danielle Pandeline

For this card I paper pieced Newton from the Sweater Weather set.  I haven't done that in a long time, I decided to bring back on old technique. I kept Newton white and added some light grey shadows to him.  I also dug out another oldie...remember Stickles? Yep, I dug mine out to add a glittery snow hill to my scene.  Sometimes it's nice to use old stuff and remember why you bought it in the first place. 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you play along in the Inky Paws Challenge. 

~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment