Thursday, October 13, 2016

Newtons Nook Designs - Christmas Favorites


We’re getting in the mood for Christmas with our some of our favorite Christmas stamp sets by Newton’s Nook Designs! Get inspired all week long with beautiful christmas cards on the NND blog as the NND Design Team features some of their favorite Christmas stamp sets! Plus, you can save 10% off on any stamps currently in the Christmas category (and their coordinating dies) in their shop! The new NND christmas stamps will be released later this month too, so stay tuned for more holiday fun! 


Stamp sets I used:

I stepped out of the box for the holidays and used a few non holiday themed sets. Just to show you how versatile your collection can be to make a card.  I was just in love with the latest release that I wanted to showcase the owl again! I ended up cutting off the santa hat from a snowman on Frozen Friends. It fits perfectly on the howls head. 

For the background I embossed the wreath with gold powder to extra dimension. Then splattered the background with Distress Spray and Heidi Swapp mists. 

I hope you enjoyed my card and make some of your own. 

Thanks for stopping by!
~Danielle




2 comments:

  1. Whooo loves this card? I do! This is so adorable! I love the way you gave the owl a santa hat and the fun splatters!!! Thanks for the fun card today!!

    ReplyDelete