Monday, September 26, 2016

STAMPtember Exclusive by Newtons Nook Designs


Happy Monday!!!!  EAK! I'm am so excited to announce Newtons Nook Designs has partnered with Simon Says Stamp to bring you a STAMPtember exclusive set and matching dies. This new set is called Bushels of Love and it features a lot of Newtons furry friends. 

Bushels of Love | Newtons Nook Designs | Card Created by Danielle Pandeline

The background for this card is a lot watercolor and spray mists.  I just love to play around and get all messy.  I really focused on my coloring and tried to stay within the lines!  It's really hard to do when there are dies for these images, which leave a thin white boarder.  I added some grass washi tape to ground the fox and placed some on the inside of the card and cut off a 1/4" on the top fold to let it show.  I think it adds a nice touch. 


Here is a look at the whole set and you get dies for all the images.  No fussy cutting around Winston and his pumpkin. Whew! 

Get the Exclusive Stamp set here

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get your paws inky.
~Danielle



2 comments:

  1. This is seriously adorable Danielle and I love this sentiment! A great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously adorable Danielle and I love this sentiment! A great job!

    ReplyDelete