Thursday, July 28, 2016

Thank You with Pineapples


Happy Thursday!  Today, I am here with a card for Newtons Nook Designs. Featuring the stamp set Pineapple Delight.  This set also has a matching die set  if you hate to fussy cut.  

I stamped my own custom patterned paper and filled in the background with the small swirls and hearts from the stamp set.  Then I also made a coordinating piece of patterned paper for the sentiment. To make the main pineapple pop. I used a orange-y Coral color to stand out.  I love creating my own background paper with stamps to make sure everything coordinates. 

Pineapple Delight | Newtons Nook Designs | Card Created by Danielle Pandeline

To make the sentiment stand out I layered it on some vellum. It adds just a small touch to the card. To finish of my creation I added some sequins. 

Thanks for stopping by! If you love Newtons Nook Designs just as much as I do, be sure to head on over to our Facebook Fan page here. 

~Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment