Thursday, March 31, 2016

Newtons Nook Designs - Simply Wonderful


Happy Thursday!!  It's my Friday, since I have off tomorrow! Yippie!!!  Spring is here and the flowers are blooming. Which inspired me to create this lovely card featuring Newtons Nook Designs Stamps.  I used,  "Love Grows" and "Beautiful Wings" stamp sets. They go together really well. 

I did all my stamping on watercolor paper, with Archival Ink.  The best combination for watercoloring. Then grab your favorite watercolor mediums and get to coloring. This is why I love watercoloring, it is very forgiving. You can be messy or neat, it doesn't really matter. 

I was tired of good ole squared cards. and went with a circle die cut this time around.  

Newtons Nook Designs | Card Created by Danielle Pandeline


What are your favorite shaped cards to make?  

Head on over to Newtons Nook Designs and get your paws on these stamps to create the same card. 

Thanks for stopping by!
~Danielle


1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love the colors! I haven't done many shaped cards but this looks so fun I might have to try it!!

    ReplyDelete