Thursday, February 25, 2016

An Ombre Spring



Hi there! Happy Thursday! Yes, it's almost Friday! Whoop Whoop!  Since, it sorta feels like spring here in Florida. I decided to use the "Easter Scrambled" stamp set and my new Hero Arts Neon Ombre Ink Pads.  If you haven't noticed I've been addicted to them right now! 


Easter Scramble | Newtons Nook Designs | Created by Danielle Pandeline

These inks are great for solid stamps, like the eggs on my card. It really shows off the ombre effect.  I really haven't given my washi tape the love it needs so, I picked some green washi tape and used it as grass.  I paired it with a cloud die from MFT and a piece of ephemera from an Amy Tan line. 

I hope this has cheered you up and your are almost ready for Friday!!!  Be sure to check out more inspiration over at our Facebook Fan Page. Post, your creations using NND and wait for the love to flow! 

Thanks for stopping by!
~Danielle

1 comment: