Monday, August 31, 2015

DIY: Planner Divider



Hello Lovelies!!!  Today, I am bringing you a DIY Planner divider or bookmark. I used some My Style Stamps to create a happy Bookmark for my planner.  I picked up a laminator from Office Depot last week and had to play with it!! 




You can create any size to accommodate your planner.  I just marked a few holes and used a regular hole punch to create the holes and then snipped each one.  This way the divider is removable from week to week. 


I also created a tab at the top that is easy to grab, to get right to your spot. 


I did notice from all the layers I used I ran it through the laminator in different directions several times until it contoured the shape of my divider.  Then trimmed it out. Oh yeah, punch your holes at the very end after its all laminated!  ;-) 

Thanks for stopping by! 
~Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment