Thursday, June 4, 2015

Create A Smile Guest Designer Call for July


Hey my crafty people!!!!  Today, I am here with a card for the Create A Smile Guest Designer Search for July!  This card is great for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop as well on Friday!! 

I started off coloring the cute coffee mug I embossed it so I could do some Distress Watercoloring.  I love embossing before watercoloring, it helps keep the color in the different sections.  Then, on the chevron patterned paper I embossed with clear powder the word "coffee" over and over. To incorporate the tiny pink heart I sprayed some October Afternoon mist directly on the card base.  I topped it off with some matching enamel dots and a sentiment. 

Coffee Card | Create A Smile Stamps | Created by Danielle Pandeline

Materials:
Clear Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Distress Ink Markers
October Afternoon Sprays
Patterned Paper

Thanks for stopping by!
~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment