Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hello Spring!

*This is my second post for the day to see the My Style Stamps Post Click here or scroll down*


Here is my second post for the day!! My first project featuring Studio 29 Designs!  I created this pocket page (which shhh...I am severely behind on Project Life).    I used a few cards from the April Take 10 kit and items from the April Glam Bag.  I love the Amy Tan Stickers that come with the glam bag....photos don't do them justice yo have to see them in person. 


Hello Spring | Featuring Studio 29 Designs | Created by Danielle Pandeline

The bottom left card I created using the stamp that is included in the Take 10 kit. I embossed the flower and then colored them in with watercolors lightly to get some dimension. These turned out better than I expected. 

I filled the shaker pocked with sequins, glitter and the little Bee sticker from the Glam Bag.  
Quick Tip: I used baby powder on the backside of the sticker to De-Sticky it. This way it can float freely in the pocket. 

Here are some quick links to the products used: 
April " Hello Spring" Take 10 Kit
April "Hello Spring" Glam Bag

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to join our Facebook Page to see more Inspiration! 

~Danielle

2 comments:

  1. awww! Look at that cute puppy! Such a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!! looooooooooooove this layout!! the stickers are INCREDIBLE!! i must have them! and i just love the sequin shaker and how it all flows so nicely!! you ROCK! :)

    ReplyDelete