Wednesday, February 18, 2015

For the love of Coffee


Happy Hump Day!!!!!!  Today, I am here with a super cute Coffee Gift!  I created a Kcup holder and decorated it with the new February Release from My Style Stamps!!!  FYI:  You can get this set "Coffee Lovers" and the rest of the AMAZING release Saturday Feb 21st!!!!  Trust me your going to want the entire new release. 




Assembling the Kcup holder was easy. There is a template here, sadly I didn't not invent this (wish I did though!). 


I made two holders and glued them back to back so you can give a Bigger gift of coffee!!!!  ;-)

Be sure to check out My Style Stamps Facebook Group for more sneak peeks of the new release and lots of inspiration!!!!  Post your creations to inspire the MSS community. 

Thanks for stopping by!
~Danielle


1 comment:

  1. This is soooooo cool!!!! What s creative idea! You're awesome! That is all! Ha!

    ReplyDelete