Monday, September 29, 2014

Coffee Lovers Bloghop!

If you are looking for my Creative Blog Hop Post Please Scroll Down or Click Here.


Happy National Coffee Day!!!  I hope you are sipping on a wonderful cup of java! I know I am (Italian Roast with Amerretto Creamer).  If you want to start from the beginning head on over to Chaitali's Blog for the main post.  

Now a little about my coffee history!!!  I have been drinking coffee since I was young...at that time I was probably the only one to actually bring it to high school. Most kids were like yuk! Eww! Coffee!  HAHA little did they know about the magical beans!!  Right now my favorite is Dark Roasts, Italian, French, Hawaiian, etc... I have a K-Cup machine so Tully's, Green Mountain and Starbucks are my favorite Brands.  The MOST AMAZING coffee I have ever had recently was at Coffee Underground in Downtown Greenville, SC. It was a Raspberry Latte, though it had a cooler name that I can't remember.  I was on vacation at a Scrapbooking Crop with my Besties!!  For the last tie bit..if I don't get my coffee...I do go all Godzilla on anything in my way!!! ;-)

Here's my card...it looks so delicious!!! 




Materials:
Copic Markers
    -Cup: BG000, BG01, BG05
   -Coffee: E32, E35
MFT - Natural Cardstock
MFT Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Recollections 120# CardStock
Shimelle - Cork Stickers
Paper Smooches - Hot Concoctions Stamps
Versamarker Pen
Stampin Up - Close to Cocoa Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
SEI Tumble Dye
Foam Dots
ATG Gun

You too can play along!!!!  Check out the sponsors!!



First, a few quick reminders for you all:
  • Your creation can be any coffee-themed papercraft and so long as you can link it here, its good! Not necessary to have a blog.
  • Please link only new creations that you made for the hop. No back-linking.
  • You can link as many times as you wish but please add a new entry to the linky for each creation.
  • All prizes are for those who link creations. We do not have comment prizes this time but in the spirit of the hop we ask that you comment on at least 3 other posts.
Don’t forget that we have 15 giveaways from 11 fabulous sponsors! We will choose random winners from the hop participants for these!

Now off for some more caffinated cards!!!  Thanks for stopping by!


~Danielle




19 comments:

  1. It does look delicious! I love that cork sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute. I especially like the coffee beans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the cork for the sentiment, and fun beans you stamped for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue with the browns really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 3-D look of your coffee beans and the pop of blue! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that stamped background <3 awesome card

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card...love the little cork bit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card. love the beany background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! LOVING your Card for today's Blog Hop!! =) Such an AWESOME Design!! I LOVE the Colors too!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =) Yep, getting back into creating some Simple things!! Die Cutting is kinda easy, its the left handed stamping and coloring that I have been trying to Practice on!! LOL I have a LONG WAYS to go, but doing NOTHING is KILLING ME!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for the sweet comment on my blog and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Copic coloring! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! I like the coffee bean background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome! I love the background and the cork...I love cork and coffee!
    Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a fabulous coffee creation!! Love it :) perfect for the coffee lovers blog hop and thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! Love the background and the stamped cork!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card. I like the shading/highlighting on your cup. The cork circle adds an interesting texture. What really caught my eye was your background. Great job.

    ReplyDelete