Hello!! Today, I am on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog bringing you an elegant card. For this card I used an old school technique. Remember back in the day when you where a kid playing with watercolors? I, do!
Do you remember putting old fashioned table salt on your watercolor before it was dry? Well, I did here on this card. Basically the salt repels the watercolor to create a beautiful design.
1) Place watercolor on your project till you are happy with it.
2) Run to the kitchen and grab the salt.
3) Sprinkle the salt over the watercolor while it is still wet.
4) Let your project dry naturally. A Heat gun may push the salt off your paper.
5) When dry, Gently Rub off any loose salt. Some of it will stick to your project.
6) Finish your card!
Newton's Nook Designs Stamps - Versatile Vases
Georgia Pacific White Cardstock
Artist Loft Water Colors
Clear Embossing Powder
Twine -Target $1.00 Spot