Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Create A Smile Stamps - Guest DT Spot Entry


Hello my scrappy pals!!!!  It is another fine day in somewhat sunny Florida.  Today, I am here to tell you about a great NEW stamp company and a chance to be a GUEST on their very FIRST release!

I have to say it has been amazing to be on a Design Team with the Owner of Create A Smile stamps Christine Drogt! She is super talented and mega crafty.  She as released some FREE Digital versions of her stamps for a sneak peek of whats to come.  

Now here's your chance to play along for a chance to be a Guest DT for the new release. Head on over and grab a FREE Digi (like I did) and play!!!  Then link it up to the Guest DT post to make sure your entered. It's that EASY!

Here is my card..... I used the adorable little birdy. I love his face! 


Materials:
Create A Smile - Birdy (Free Digi)
MFT - Cloud Cover Up Die-Namic
Studio Calico - Wood Veeners
Homemade Enamel Dots
Copic Markers

Happy Stampin'
~Danielle

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is really cute I love that you used those wooden corners they look like birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bird in the sky is super cute! Love the wood veneer you added!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww!! LOVE this! Your colored that bird so adorably!! Love that he's up up and away!! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Danielle,
    your idea to put that guy into a sky is so clever - I would never have thought of that! And of course I love the wood veneer - I ALWAYS love a good placed wood veneer!
    Thanks for playing along - glad to see your creation!
    Hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete